The LSI community is invited to participate in a special symposium in memory of our colleague Dr. Susanne Clee, to take place on Wednesday, November 18th at 13:00 Pacific Standard Time via Zoom.
Zoom Link: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/64744001212?password=cSs0eFZVSDdZWDhHbk9JTVNRUnUxZz09
Meeting ID: 647 4400 1212, Passcode: 250654
Presenters will include:
• Dr Michael Hayden, UBC, PhD supervisor
• Dr Alan Attie, University of Wisconsin, post doctoral mentor
• Dr William Gibson, UBC, colleague
• Dr Jim Johnson, UBC, colleague and research collaborator
• Dr Connie Leung, former PhD student
For questions or more information please contact Meg Hughes meg.hughes(at)ubc.ca
Notes for Participants:
There will be a recording of the event.
All participants will be muted upon entry to avoid background noise.