New! This page is for posting job opportunities in LSI labs, startups, and research groups, as well as relevant positions in the industry. Please complete the form below to post your job. This is a free service.
Lab/Company name:Molecular You
ABOUT MOLECULAR YOU
Molecular You Co. is looking for a full-time customer support coordinator to work in an
engaging and innovative field. Molecular You is a digital health company that utilizes
molecular level profiles of individuals to provide personalized healthcare solutions in a usable
and actionable format. Molecular You’s science-driven solutions are built into its Health
Intelligence Platform; from data to insight- from insight to action. This platform has been
developed to enable the delivery of personalized healthcare.
The Customer Support Coordinator collaborates with the business development and
operations teams on creating gratifying client experiences and is responsible for client onboarding,
training and day-to-day client support. Together with Business Development and
Operations, the Customer Support Coordinator, provides client support solutions including
communication, training, and client management.
– Investigate, innovate, and develop processes and methods to best support clients
achieved within budget.
– Work directly with clients, to provide training and client support solutions.
– Responsible for the quality of execution and communication with the clients.
– Responsible for seeing the client through the lead process to onboarding.
– Coordinate visits and timing for training and support of multiple clinics.
– Work within budget and timelines.
– Confer with operations, sales, marketing and communications to discuss client
requirements and training and support concepts.
– Provide input on needs of the target market.
– Attend location visits, sales meetings, training workshops and provide direction to meet
client’s needs, as applicable.
– Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas for Molecular You Co and clients that
work in a fully integrated manner, both online and offline.
Support and training
– Represent Molecular You to the clients.
– Advocate for clients internally in the Molecular You Co by communicating needs, ideas
and insights that can further improve Molecular You’s products and services.
– Create training documentation that effectively communicates product and service
– Demonstrate strong and flexible communication skills.
– Demonstrate and continuously develop proficiency in the product and service features
such as the MYHealthIntelligence application, molecular/omic profiling, clinical
– Demonstrate knowledge of user interface processes and methodology, particularly as
applied to Web-based applications.
– Be aware of trends and improvements in both techniques and technology that are
relevant to the business and assess which will contribute to the business and clients.
– Bring forth client specifications, scenarios and experience insights to contribute to
determining the innovation direction for our product and service.
– Providing overview of our platform, demonstrating the platform, reiterating value
proposition to physicians (clinic revenue and client benefits)
– Coordinate collections for patients with clinic/lab offering collection – change to
“patient navigator” with the cohort launch
– Help recruit an integrative Action Plan Team for the cohort launch
– Help in generating e-learning articles
– BSc in biology, nursing or related biology degree.
– Knowledge of basic bioinformatics, genetics and cellular physiology
– Experience working in a clinical setting to benefit organizing and onboarding new
clinics to tailor setup to their specific needs
– Customer service and EQ intelligence
– Personable, takes initiative and is a great communicator
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Post Doctoral Fellowship
Lab/Company name:Sadowski, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
A postdoctoral fellowship position is available to participate in research examining mechanisms regulating HIV provirus latency and development of novel therapies for purging latently infected cells from patients. The successful candidate will hold a PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, or a related field, and have experience with human cell and/ or virus culture and a variety of molecular biology technologies. The individual will be expected to develop an independent research project towards the overall goals of the laboratory, and participate in regular meetings and journal clubs as well as contribute to supervision of junior lab members. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a requirement along with an ability to work within a team environment. The project is funded by a CIHR operating grant, and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Contact Name: Ivan Sadowski
Job Title: Postdoc position available in neuronal pattern formation
Lab/Company name:Mizumoto lab
Mizumoto lab in the Life Science Institute is looking for a motivated postdoctoral fellow.
The successful candidate will conduct research in neuronal patterning using C. elegans as a model system. Applicants are required to hold a PhD in one of the following fields: molecular biology; genetics; developmental biology; neuroscience and with strong interests in understanding the mechanisms underlying neuronal pattern formation. Experience in basic and advanced genetics, microscopy and molecular biology is strongly preferred. Experience with C. elegans is not required. Excellent scientific writing skills are also essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out experiments and data analysis in an independent manner. They are also expected to present results at laboratory meetings, participate in journal club presentations, supervise graduate and undergraduate students, play an active role in developing research proposals, and writing manuscripts for publication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
The position is supported by CIHR funding. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae with the contact information of three referees and a summary of research interests by email to: Kota Mizumoto email@example.com
The position will be available immediately but the start date can be flexible. Until a suitable candidate is appointed – this job opening will remain open.
UBC hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We especially welcome applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Contact Name: Kota Mizumoto